Courses and workshops are offered on a sliding scale. Please pay as much as you can within your means. The lower end of the scale is intended to allow those on limited income to participate. If this is not possible, please feel welcome to contact me for an individual discussion regarding cost.Mindfulness-Based Compassionate Living (MBCL)
8-week course with Bridgette O’Neill The Edge Community Centre, Brighton
12th February 2019 (until 9th April) More … Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living: A three-day non-residential foundation course
with Bridgette O’Neill and Erik van den Brink (developer of MBCL)
The Beeches, Bournville, Birmingham 01 Feb 2019 – 3 Feb 2019 More … (Mindfulness Network) Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living: A three-day non-residential foundation course
with Bridgette O’Neill and Frits Koster (developer of MBCL)
Greencoat Place, London 05 April 2019 – 7 April 2019 More … (Mindfulness Network)
A Mindful Life also offers individually tailored workshops or courses to suit your particular needs.
Some examples of tailored programmes include:
• A 2 hour introductory workshop for a workplace team or at a conference or wellbeing event
• A half day or full day introductory workshop for staff teams or professional training courses
• An adapted work place mindfulness course
• Input into a team building or development day
• Ongoing input into reflective practice opportunities
If you are interested in an individually tailored programme, please contact Bridgette to discuss your particular context.